Our people are our most important asset and the reason B&R excels, grows, and succeeds in a competitive industry. We hire qualified individuals with a positive attitude and aptitude for property management, and then we train them extensively. Our staff members attend national training schools, as well as company sponsored programs to improve their skills in leasing, marketing, management, maintenance, and other areas that place B&R Property employees at the top of their profession. System enhancement, creative marketing, and continuous employee development are crucial to effectively respond to paradigm shifts that occur because of changes in market conditions, legal and regulatory environment, and/or the needs of our residents. We value and reward solid job skills, innovative thought processes, critical thinking, follow-through, and a can-do attitude.
Along with our experience, track record, and our employees, the principals of B&R Property Management bring a diverse skill set and educational background to the company that is unmatched in Las Vegas. Below are just a few highlights of the extraordinary skills and education of our executive team.
• 2 Certified Public Accountants to competently address all accounting and financing needs.
• Masters in real estate to assist in deal structure and exit strategies to maximize asset returns.
• Two Nevada real estate brokers
• Two Certified Property Managers designated by IREM
• Board members of the Nevada Apartment Association and the local chapter for the Institute of Real Estate Management.
There is no other apartment management company in Nevada that is able to deliver such a vast array of credentials to their clients.