Delia Jo McNamara is the Executive Vice President of B & R Property Management. Mrs. McNamara is responsible for the operation of the management office and is the administrator of all Section 8 and IRS Section 42 Housing Tax units. Delia reviews internal procedures and paperwork for Section 8 and Housing Tax Credit Programs. She also focuses on all compliance issues in regards to AFHMP, Fair Housing, TRACS submissions, notification and implementation of changes received from HUD & IRS, and verification and certification requirements for Section 8 and Housing Tax Credit Programs.
Mrs. McNamara holds many highly regarded designations, affiliations, and credentials:
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Las Vegas Chapter Number 99
- National Affordable Housing Management Association
- National Assisted Housing Professional-Executive (NAHP-E)
- Certified Fair Housing Coordinator (FHC)
- Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SCHM)
- National Apartment Association, Certified Apartment Property Supervisor (CAPS)
- Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP)
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS)
- A member of the Affordable Housing Management Association-Pacific Southwest (AHMA-PSW), serving on the
Board as Director, Nevada and Vice President, PR & Communications
Mrs. McNamara has been a Las Vegas resident since 1981 and enjoys her family, dog, and friends in her spare time.